Operation of City Hall (OCH) is located within City Hall, is comprised of 14 employees, and has an annual operating budget of $1,228,769.
OCH is responsible for the impeccable maintenance and competent operation of the 300,000 square feet of City Hall. OCH works diligently to ensure a safe, clean, and pleasant facility in which to work and visit for its employees and the citizens of Memphis.
OCH regularly renovates offices, coordinates the lending of City pool cars, manages building security, and provides logistical support for special events. Work requests are submitted by e-mail to the Building Supervisor and assigned priority status.
The goals of OCH are to:
- Provide exemplary customer service to all Divisions located within the structure.
- Provide an 8 hour turn-around time for the completion all work orders.
- Execute and track an equipment preventative maintenance schedule to avoid costly repairs and down time.
- Continuously and actively comply with Federal standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility.
- Remain dedicated to recycle paper and aluminum; and actively pursue measures to preserve the environment.