The City of Memphis DPD Gov Online Map Viewer
was developed and tested for Internet Explorer 7. Firefox and other browsers not supported.
DISCLAIMER: The City of Memphis does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or usefulness of any information. The City does not warrant the positional or thematic accuracy of the GIS data. The GIS data and cartographic digital files are not legal representations of the depicted data. Information shown on these maps is derived from public records that are constantly undergoing change. Under no circumstances shall GIS mapping be used for final design purposes. The City provides this information on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information. In order to proceed, please indicate you understand the disclaimer by clicking the "I Accept These Terms" link below. Thank you.
I ACCEPT THESE TERMS
Directions for Viewing Zoning Data
To display zoning districts
and other land use control information for Memphis and Unincorporated Shelby County, use the following steps:
1. Download the FREE Microsoft Silverlight interface available as prompted after accepting the conditions above
2. When the map displays, click on the Map icon (earth symbol)
3. Click on the Hide/Show Layers option
4. On the legend displaying options, select the DPD option by clicking on the pointer for this option.
5. Select information options to be displayed by clicking the appropriate boxes (e.g. Zoning)